Lucinda is an Associate in the Corporate department and has a breadth of experience in both transactional and advisory work. Her capabilities are broad and include mergers and acquisitions, private equity and funds work, reorganisations and equity capital markets. She also regularly advises on shareholder and joint venture agreements and has been involved in matters relating to shareholder activism.
Lucinda acts for businesses across a range of industries, including mining, real estate, investment funds, charities, media and technology. This variety of work is reflected in the type of clients Lucinda routinely deals with, including high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, well established private businesses as well as listed companies. Lucinda is also very experienced in acting on deals with an international aspect and regularly works alongside overseas counsel.
- Advising the management team of TMP Holdings LTD on its sale to TrueBlue.
- Acting for management on the sale, by institutional investors, of a power generation business
- Acting for a client on its acquisition of four business service centres from a well-known competitor in the market
- Acting for an investment management company on its merger with a rival investment fund business
- Advising on a shareholders' agreement for a tech start-up business
- Negotiating the terms of a new shareholders' agreement following a dispute amongst the founders of a successful business
- Acting for a private equity house on a tender offer in respect of shares in an AIM listed fund
- Advising on joint venture and development agreements for gold mines in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Regularly acting for companies on reorganisations of their groups, both in relation to internal restructurings and in anticipation of sale
- Regularly advising a charity on its donation agreements
- Acting for Markit Group on its acquisition of the bespoke software company, thinkFolio Ltd
- Acting for Interserve Plc on its acquisition of the facilities management services business of Rentokil Initial plc
- Acting for Lamprell plc on its US$120 million rights issue
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Ashurst LLP
Trainee, Ashurst LLP
College of Law, Moorgate, Legal Practice Course
BPP Law School, Waterloo, Graduate Diploma in Law
Durham University, History