Rhiannon is an Associate in the Employment department.
She advises on all aspects of UK contentious and non-contentious employment law issues, including contracts of employment and policies, redundancies, settlement agreements, terminations, unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing and day-to-day HR matters.
Rhiannon has experience in litigating in the Employment Tribunal and works across a range of business sectors.
She is also a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Providing day-to-day employment law advice to clients in the financial services, general corporate and life science sectors on matters such as dismissals, redundancy, long-term sickness absence and disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Regularly drafting, reviewing and negotiating service agreements and advising on the enforceability of post-termination restrictions
- Regularly drafting, reviewing and negotiating settlement agreements, and advising on individual redundancy consultation
- Advising financial services clients in claims for unfair and/or wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal, whistleblowing, discrimination and harassment
- Advising financial services clients on the scope and application of SMCR, including conduct rule breaches, fitness and propriety findings and regulatory references
- Advising on TUPE and other employment law aspects of property and corporate transactions
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Allen & Overy LLP
Trainee, Allen & Overy LLP
University of Law, LPC
Oxford University, BA in Jurisprudence