Thomas is a Managing Associate in our Landed Estates and Farms team.
Thomas advises on all legal aspects to rural land ownership, with a focus on the sale and acquisition of agricultural property and secured lending. Thomas has gained extensive experience dealing with complex transactions on behalf of private landowners and investors, as well as companies and institutional clients including charities.
Since 2019 Thomas has also been the solicitor for a private bank on a variety of rural and residential property security matters.
- Farm sales and purchases.
- Acting for a private bank on the refinance of a farm valued at £47m.
- The sale of a prestigious Newmarket racehorse training yard.
- First registrations of farms and large country houses and estates.
- Overage agreements and option agreements for development land.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Solicitor, Greene & Greene
Trainee Solicitor, Steeles Law
Paralegal, Howes Percival
Kaplan Law School, Legal Practice Course
University of East Anglia, Graduate Diploma in Law
University of Essex, Batchelor of Arts (B.A) History