The decision to relocate family and home is a major one for most clients. We work closely with our clients to make the process as stress-free as possible - acknowledging that personal circumstances rarely fit neatly into obvious immigration categories and cultural nuances mean that clients may have different priorities.
Much of our work is about bespoke immigration solutions for high net worth individuals. Our extensive contacts throughout the Immigration and Nationality Services in the UK, and with visa issuing posts overseas, allow us to obtain exceptional and expeditious results for our clients.
Working with international tax advisors and private bankers, we make it possible for clients to best navigate the taxation regime in the UK.
The Immigration Group also provides bespoke advice to many international businesses and financial organisations. For more information on our Business Immigration offering, please click here.
- Investors wishing to invest over £2 million
- Certificate of Sponsorship (Work Permit) applications
- Applications for British Citizenship - often involving the exercise of discretion
- Tier 1 (General) applications for highly skilled applicants
- Clients wishing to establish a business in the UK
- Sole representatives of overseas organisations
- UK inward investment
- Strategic immigration advice
- Obtaining British citizenship for clients within a matter of weeks.
- Advising on an urgent replacement passport for a high profile individual to enable same day travel.
- Obtaining visas under the Tier 1 General category for an actress.
- Securing investor visas for high net worth individuals for the purposes of tax planning.