Businesses in the Financial Services sector require lawyers who are both astute in their advice and resolute in their handling of disputes, guiding their clients through challenges and opportunities in this high-stakes landscape.
Our Financial Services sector group draws on the deep knowledge of experts across the firm, working with clients to analyse risks, protect assets, resolve disputes and build their businesses.
We act for all sides of the industry and are known for our low levels of conflict. Our clients range from clearing banks, second-tier banks, private banks and non-bank lenders to private equity funds, institutional funds and high net worth individual investors.
We specialise in advising businesses in a state of change and growth, and regularly deal with issues arising from new technologies emerging from the worlds of FinTech and Blockchain. We also manage complex, high profile and high stake situations, appointments, exits and disputes for some of the sector's most prominent Senior Executives, CEOs and Board Directors.
- Acquisition finance
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Bilateral, syndicated, club, structured, senior and mezzanine finance
- Contentious regulatory and enforcement
- Corporate fraud
- Corporate lending
- Debt restructuring and refinancing
- Employment law, conduct risk, remuneration regulation and regulatory enforcement
- Finance and banking disputes
- Fintech and Blockchain
- General corporate finance
- Insider dealing and market abuse investigations
- Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Private equity advisory
- Real estate finance
- Retail banking disputes
- Rights issue and bond holder litigation
- Security enforcements and receiverships
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- Shareholder disputes
- Warranty disputes
- White collar crime and investigations