For most client companies a flotation or any other kind of corporate finance transaction is a rare event. We understand this. It is not just another deal, and nor do we treat it as such. So, while certain aspects of any deal will be standard, others demand the kind of crafting that an experienced team like ours brings.
We are long-time advisers on the admission of companies to the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange and AIM. We have also advised on Euronext, Aquis, TISE, TSX and the Irish Stock Exchange.
Most of the work undertaken by our Corporate department has an international element and we are adept at working with international teams of advisers. Besides UK companies, we have floated companies from the US, India, Israel, Cyprus, Bermuda, BVI, Zimbabwe, South Africa, the Channel Islands, and numerous EU countries.
We regularly advise UK and overseas companies, founder/selling shareholders, nominated advisers and brokers on all corporate finance transactions, including:
- Flotations (including reverse takeovers)
- Take privates including MBOs
- Secondary and tertiary fund raising: placings, open offers and rights issues
- Private placements: including pre-IPO fundraisings
- Flotation planning: assessing the merits of alternative funding structures and formulating a flotation action plan