Adriano Amorese is a Partner in the Construction Group, within the firm's Real Estate department.
A non-contentious construction lawyer with over 15 years' experience working on a broad range of domestic and international projects, Adriano specialises in advising on procurement routes for construction and engineering projects and in drafting and negotiating all forms of legal construction documentation, including construction and engineering contracts (both bespoke contracts and contracts based on industry standard forms, including JCT, NEC and FIDIC), consultancy agreements, bonds and guarantees.
Adriano also has extensive experience advising on the construction aspects of project agreements such as development agreements, funding agreements, agreements for lease and asset protection agreements and their inter-relationship with legal construction documentation.
He is recognised in Legal 500 2023 as a ‘Next Generation Partner’.
- Advising a leading tech / media company on the construction of a two-building office scheme in the City of London comprising circa 660,000 sq. ft. of office space and retail, new public realm and a new LUL station entrance.
- Advising a Hong Kong based hotel group on the redevelopment of a central London location overlooking Hyde Park Corner and the Wellington Arch into a 190-room luxury hotel and 25 super prime apartments.
- Advising on the redevelopment of an iconic West London landmark into a mixed-use scheme comprising private residences, a luxury hotel and high- end retail and food and beverage offerings; included advice on the procurement of new utilities and infrastructure.
- Advising a major Singaporean developer on its redevelopment of a site on Bishopsgate into a 43-storey tower housing a 5-star hotel, luxury apartments along with restaurant, office and retail space and new public realm.
- Advising a major data centre developer, owner and operator on various hyperscale data centre projects in the United Kingdom, France and India, including the procurement of associated utilities and infrastructure.
- Advising a major landed estate on the redevelopment of a 2-acre site in London's West End into a large mixed-use scheme comprising office, retail, restaurants and new public realm; included advice on the procurement and reuse of second-hand structural steel to facilitate the client's net zero carbon targets.
- Advising on a £4bn London retail development. In addition to providing over 1.5 million sq ft of retail space, the project included the construction of several bridges, embankments, tunnels and other civil infrastructure together with hotels, housing and commercial office space.
Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
Senior Associate, Ashurst LLP
University College London, LLB Laws; LLM Laws