Jessica is an Associate in the Employment department.
Jessica advises both businesses and individuals on all aspects of employment law, commercial and regulated matters across a wide range of business sectors, including the financial services, insurance and technology sectors.
Jessica has extensive litigation experience, including handling and running claims for both individuals and corporates in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal and County Court.
Jessica is also experienced in handling complex workplace investigations for employers, typically involving sensitive reputational or regulatory issues.
Jessica's work encompasses a wide range of employment matters including day-to-day HR matters, tricky grievance and disciplinary procedures, redundancies, termination packages, advising and negotiating restrictive covenants and advising on the employment aspects of corporate transactions, including the impact of TUPE.
Jessica is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Acted for a large insurance broking group in multi-jurisdictional High Court litigation to defend a multitude of claims, including allegations of unlawful means conspiracy and an unlawful team move.
- Acted for an overseas consulting firm in arbitration to bring various claims including for breaches of post-termination restrictions and misuse of confidential information and successfully obtaining interim relief.
- Handled complex workplace investigations, including for FTSE 100 listed companies, in respect of allegations of discrimination, whistleblowing, misuse of confidential information and data protection issues.
- Regularly provides day-to-day employment law advice to clients in the financial services, technology, fashion and general corporate sectors on matters such as dismissals, redundancy, long-term sickness absence and disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Regularly advised on and negotiated settlement agreements for various regulated senior individuals in the financial services sector.
- Acted for employers and individuals on multiple occasions to bring and defend claims in the Employment Tribunal of whistleblowing, discrimination, unfair dismissal and wrongful dismissal.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Fox Williams LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Fox Williams LLP
Dispute Resolution Executive, British Airways Plc
University of Westminster, Integrated Masters in Law
University of Westminster, Legal Practice Course