Our Investment Group regularly acts for a range of real estate clients from large institutional property companies and funds to active and entrepreneurial property companies, on some of the most complex and demanding real estate transactions.
The team includes some of the most experienced and commercial property lawyers in the industry.
- Acquisition and disposals;
- Compulsory purchase;
- Dispute resolution;
- Energy efficiency;
- Real estate finance;
- Real estate tax;
- Portfolio acquisition
- Asset management.
- Advising Capital and Counties Properties plc (Capco) in relation to their Covent Garden portfolio, which is currently valued at £2 billion.
- Acted for Singapore based development and investment company, Ho Bee Land, on the purchase of 39 Victoria Street, London, SW1 from a subsidiary of British Land for £144 million.
- Advised Minerva on the sale of the Walbrook Building to Taiwan based Cathay Life for £575 million. The Walbrook Building is a high quality new office HQ building in the heart of the City, comprising of 410,000 sq ft of offices and 35,000 sq ft of retail and restaurant.
- Advising Mansford LLP on the acquisition of two UK-wide portfolios, collectively valued at more than £90 million and totalling 45 properties.
- Advised Goldman Sachs on the sale of two mixed commercial property portfolios cumulatively valued at £200 million.
- Acted for UBS on the £250 million purchase of HBOS HQ at 33 Old Broad St in the City.
- Advising TJX UK (TK Maxx) on the letting of a new regional distribution facility. Tritax Big Bix REIT, which specialises in large industrial units, is to develop the 635,000 sq ft facility.
- Acted for AEW Europe on the purchase of offices along the Bath Road in Slough from SEGRO to clients of AEW Europe for £325 million.
- Advised Matterhorn Palos Partnership on the sale of Kings Mall shopping centre in Hammersmith to Schroders UK Real Estate fund for £153 million. The centre provides 31,587 square metres of prime retail space, a multi-storey car park and over 40 outlets and eateries.