Allison is a Partner in the Private Equity group. She focuses on private equity related transactions as well as mergers & acquisitions. She has particularly extensive experience acting for management teams and owner/founder-managers, as well as having acted for private equity institutions and investee companies.
Allison also provides general advisory and transactional services to corporate businesses and entrepreneurs. With over 15 years' experience, her practice covers a variety of sectors including financial services, recruitment, technology and retail.
Allison has been listed as a "Rising Star" by the London Super Lawyers directory.
Advising selling shareholders on the buy out of Zedra backed by Corsair Capital
- Advising Golfbreaks, a market leader in golf travel, on a minority investment in it by the PGA TOUR
Advising selling shareholders and management on the secondary buy out of Creative Car Park Holdings backed by Inflexion
Advising Scottish Equity Partners and Business Growth Fund on their sale of Workshare Technology Holdings to Litera Microsystem (a portfolio of Hg Capital)
Advising the management team of SMP Partners, an international provider of corporate trust and professional services, on its buy out backed by Palatine Private Equity
Advising management sellers and reinvesting management on the secondary buy out of CH&Co caterers backed by Equistone
- Acting for reinvesting management of Simply Business on the secondary buy out backed by Aquiline Capital Partners LLC and management sellers on the subsequent sale of Simply Business to The Travelers Companies Inc.
- Advising management sellers and reinvesting management on the secondary buy out of Search Consultancy Group backed by H2 Equity Partners
- Advising London-based wealth management boutique, Vestra Wealth LLP, on the completion of the sale of a majority stake to Liechtenstein's LGT Group
- Acting for Chamonix Private Equity and management as both sellers and as reinvesting management on the secondary buy out of Mettis Aerospace backed by Stirling Square Capital Partners
- Acting for Europe's largest privately owned fishing tackle company, Fox International, on a secondary buyout backed by Mayfair Equity Partners
- Advising Barclays Natural Resources and the management sellers on the secondary buyout of UK Power Reserve (Holdings) Limited by a company backed by Equistone Private Equity and Inflexion Private Equity
- Acted for the management team on the buy-out by ECI Partners of specialist online home insurer Avantia Insurance Ltd
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Senior Associate, Dundas & Wilson LLP (now CMS Cameron McKenna LLP)
London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB (Law with French law)