Allison is a Legal Director in the Corporate department. She focuses on private equity and private equity related transactions as well as mergers & acquisitions. She has particularly extensive experience acting for management teams and owner/founder-managers, as well as private equity institutions and investee companies.
Allison also provides general advisory and transactional services to corporate businesses and entrepreneurs. With over 10 years' experience, her practice covers a variety of sectors including financial services, recruitment, retail and oil and gas.
Allison has been listed as a "Rising Star" by the London Super Lawyers directory.
- Advised London-based wealth management boutique, Vestra Wealth LLP, on the completion of the sale of a majority stake to Liechtenstein's LGT Group
- Acted for Chamonix Private Equity and management as both sellers and as reinvesting management on the secondary buy out of Mettis Aerospace backed by Stirling Square Capital Partners
- Acting for Europe's largest privately owned fishing tackle company, Fox International, on a secondary buyout backed by Mayfair Equity Partners
- Advising RCapital and all other sellers on the sale of WeareTwogether to Next 15, an AIM listed company
- Advising Barclays Natural Resources and the management sellers on the secondary buyout of UK Power Reserve (Holdings) Limited by a company backed by Equistone Private Equity and Inflexion Private Equity
- Advising the management of Kensington Group on its acquisition by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities and TPG Special Situations Partners
- Advising the management of HCM Group (HCM), a contract catering business, in relation to the merger of HCM with CH&Co backed by MML Capital Partners
- Acted for the management team on the buy-out by ECI Partners of specialist online home insurer Avantia Insurance Ltd
- Acting for the management of Phase One, the world's leading camera manufacturer, in relation to the equity arrangements on the MBO of Phase One by Silverfleet Capital
- Advising Risk Capital Partners on the MBO of Bread Limited
- Advising Arle Capital portfolio company Stork Technical Services on its acquisition of RBG Limited from 3i
- Advising institutional investors on the sale of PSN to Wood Group plc
- Advising Acturis Limited and its major shareholders on the growth equity investment by Summit Partners
- Advising management on the MBO of Brandon Hire from Wolseley plc
- Advising BlueGem Capital Partners on the secondary MBO of Enotria from Isis Equity Partners
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Senior Associate, Dundas & Wilson LLP (now CMS Cameron McKenna LLP)
London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB (Law with French law)