Raji is a Partner in our Real Estate Finance department with over 30 years' experience working on transactions acting for both lenders and borrowers in matters with deal values ranging from £10 million to £500 million.
Raji advises financial institutions, corporates and sponsors/funds in relation to arranging and documenting domestic and international bank facilities and structured financings. He has a broad range of finance experience, with particular expertise in advising borrowers and lenders in relation to syndicated real estate investment and development finance and acquisition/leveraged finance transactions.
- Minerva plc on the £325 million syndicated facility arranged by Citibank for the refinancing of the Walbrook building.
- Delancey Estates on its £150 million syndicated corporate facility arranged by Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Europa Capital Mezzanine on the £9.5 million mezzanine financing for the refinancing of investment properties.
- Graphite Capital on the £48 million syndicated senior facilities and £11 million syndicated mezzanine facilities arranged by Lloyds Bank for the acquisition of Kurt Geiger.
- Bridgepoint Capital and Permira on the deleveraged acquisition of Holmes Place Plc.
- Almacantar on the £47.5 million syndicated facility arranged by Deutsche Pfandbriefbank to finance the acquisition of property in Shaftesbury.
- Investec Bank as arranger and underwriter of the £105.35 million syndicated facility to Cain Hoy and Galliard Holdings to finance the acquisition of the Stage Shoreditch property.
- Consolidated Developments Limited on the £223 million senior and £100 million mezzanine syndicated development finance arranged by Blackstone Group.
- Brookfield on the £348 million senior and £53 million mezzanine facilities arranged by HSBC and RBC for the acquisition of a portfolio of student accommodation blocks.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, SJ Berwin LLP
Associate, SJ Berwin LLP
Associate, Russell McVeagh (New Zealand)