Omega is a Partner in our Real Estate Finance Group. Alongside traditional legal advice, she also offers debt advisory services for the firm’s clients, providing an integrated, holistic service throughout real estate transactions from debt sourcing to completion.
She has experience advising on a range of transactions which vary in terms of geography, structure and industry (including single asset, portfolio, direct and real estate credit investments), and covering investment, development, re-financing and debt buy-back transactions. Her debt advisory services, including advising on the many alternative financing opportunities that are currently emerging in the market enable her to help clients navigate the real estate financing market and secure the best possible deals and outcomes on their behalf.
Omega has experience providing corporate finance advice on restructuring, recapitalisation and raising capital for new real estate opportunities, advising unlisted funds, private companies and other investors. She has also worked with private equity clients on loan portfolio acquisition mandates.
- She is experienced in securing and structuring senior, mezzanine and whole loan financing for investment, re-financing or development transactions as well as advising on distressed situations. Omega assists clients to identify potential debt capital sources, negotiate the financing terms and structure the transaction and works closely with colleagues to manage the transaction and legal documentation process to a successful closing.
- Securing competitive financing for various hospitality asset acquisitions, including a circa £350 million London hotel (senior and mezzanine facilities), and a circa €120 million prime German hotel (senior facility).
- Advising various sponsors on the refinancing and buy back strategy for their secured facilities including securing senior and mezzanine financing terms for a portfolio of over 70 UK regional assets.
- Acting for developers to secure senior and mezzanine financing terms, particularly in respect of UK developments which includes a circa 150,000 sq. ft. London residential scheme.
- Advising various family offices on the refinancing of their real estate portfolios including multi-jurisdictional, UK office/mixed use and Dutch retail portfolios.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Brown Rudnick LLP
Solicitor, Brown Rudnick LLP
Associate Director, CBRE
MBA INSEAD (Distinction)
Solicitor, Herbert Smith LLP (now Herbert Smith Freehills LLP)
Trainee, Herbert Smith LLP (now Herbert Smith Freehills LLP)
MA Cantab, Trinity College (BA First Class Hons)