Olivia is a Managing Associate in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial property work. She has a wide range of experience including acquisitions and disposals of high value investment property; landlord and tenant property management work; development work; and real estate finance transactions. In addition, Olivia has extensive experience of rights of light issues, acting both for developers and adjoining owners.
Olivia's clients include Capital & Counties Properties Plc (Capco); Delancey; Minerva; Chelsfield; Essential Living; NCP; and Trophaeum. She has advised Capco on the redevelopment of Kings Court and Carriage Hall and worked on Minerva's development of the Odeon Kensington Cinema, including the acquisition of part of the site and negotiating lease surrenders in order to obtain vacant possession.
- Acting for Capco on the redevelopment of Kings Court and Carriage Hall in Covent Garden.
- Acting for Capco on the management of Capco's 1 million square foot retail and office portfolio in Covent Garden.
- Acting for Minerva in relation to the development of the Odeon Kensington Cinema, including the acquisition of part of the site and lease surrenders to obtain vacant possession.
- Acting for Essential Living on the acquisition of the former Elizabeth Arden perfume factory in Acton, West London for approximately £30 million for private rented sector development.
- Acting on high value office and retail lettings at a Central London mixed use centre.
- Acting for Capco in relation to the Earls Court redevelopment and development constraints at the site.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Associate, Herbert Smith LLP
Trainee, Herbert Smith LLP
LPC, BPP Holborn
GDL, BPP Waterloo
International History and Politics (BA Hons) University of Leeds