Harriet is an Associate in in the Insurance Disputes practice, with a particular focus on insurance disputes and commercial litigation.
Harriet completed a secondment at a world leading reinsurer as part of her training contract, before starting at Mishcon. In the insurance sector, she acts for policyholder clients, including corporates and high net worth individuals on coverage disputes.
Harriet advises on D&O, W&I, Employment Practices Liability, , Physical Damage and Business Interruption and Product Liability coverage issues.
Harriet has acted for clients in a number of international arbitration forums including LCIA and Bermuda Form.
- Representing policyholders as part of the FCA test case litigation concerning business interruption losses as a result of Covid-19 as interveners, to ensure that arguments specific to those policyholders' policies were heard by the Court.
- Advising various businesses and property owners in relation to claims arising out of business interruption or loss of rent claims as a result of Covid-19 losses.
- Acting on D&O coverage issues for a plc
- Acting for a pharmaceutical company on a Bermuda Form PL dispute
- Acting for a former CEO on D&O coverage issues in relation to an independent inquiry
Trainee Solicitor, TLT
Cardiff University, Law