Daniel is a Partner in the Funds and Financial Services team within the Corporate department. He has over a decade's experience helping clients to structure and close funds and other private structures across private equity, real assets and debt.
Daniel also assists institutional and private investors with their fund investments.
Chambers and Partners recognises Daniel's "deep expertise in the structuring of a variety of funds, including fund of funds, venture capital and debt vehicles" describing him as "similarly well versed in the tax and regulatory aspects of asset management". Daniel has authored chapters in The Guide to Responsible Investment (PEI: Private Equity International) and Understanding Private Debt in Europe (PEI: Private Debt Investor).
- Advised on the establishment of venture capital funds including a series of co-investment funds
- Advised on the establishment of debt funds including a fund raising capital through both a private and a listed vehicle
- Advised on the establishment of real estate funds and investment clubs using onshore and offshore structures
- Advised institutional investors on their investments into private equity, infrastructure, renewable energy and real estate funds
- Advised on the establishment of private equity funds including Shari'a-compliant structures
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Pinsent Masons LLP
Senior Associate, SJ Berwin LLP
Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
Trainee, Berwin Leighton Paisner
University of Leeds, BA Economics