Andrew is a Managing Associate in the commercial Real Estate department. He has significant experience advising investors, developers, lenders, landlords and tenants on a broad range of projects.
He has particular expertise advising in relation to offices, retail, data centres, logistics, hospitality and film and television studios. He advises on all aspects of real estate financing, development and infrastructure.
Andrew has extensive experience acting for a range of clients comprising corporates, banks, overseas investors, private equity, sovereign wealth funds, government and charities.
- Advising a global media company on the leasing of its new c. 315,000 sq. ft. EMEA headquarters.
- Advising a major developer and property company on the development, financing and restructuring of its flagship east London estate.
- Advising a pension fund on the forward funding and acquisition of an office led development at the International Quarter, Stratford.
- Acting for a leading global online retailer and data services provider on a range of complex projects around the world.
- Advising a major developer on the development/construction financing of a 715 ft. high, 62 storey mixed use, residential led scheme.
- Advising a lender on the acquisition financing of the corporate vehicle owning and operating a portfolio of apart-hotels and serviced apartments across the UK and the Netherlands.
- Advising the largest provider of self-storage in North America on its entry into the UK market via the share acquisition of a UK operator.
- Advising a leading property company on the acquisition of a mixed use site located in west London.
- Advising on the acquisition and financing of wind and solar energy projects in the United Kingdom.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Senior Associate, Clifford Chance LLP
Associate, SJ Berwin LLP
Solicitor, DLA Piper LLP
Trainee, DLA Piper LLP
University of Leeds, LLB (Hons) Law