Advice for early stage and high growth businesses looking to raise seed capital or development capital from the Venture Capital community or Business Angels.
If you want to work with entrepreneurs, you have to think like one. So that’s what we set out to do.
We also know that in difficult economic times, business relationships are tested more than ever and capitalising on opportunities for growth is critical.
Mishcon Invest offers a consultation with one of our Corporate partners and a suite of documents free of charge to help ensure opportunities are not missed. Our advice will give you the best chance of success when looking to raise seed capital or development capital from the Venture Capital community and/or Business Angels for your early stage or high growth business.
The suite of sample documents and guides has been devised to help you improve your chances of success in raising seed capital/development capital for your business.
The suite of documents includes:
- An Essential Guide to the key components of a successful Business Plan and/or Pitch Document (available on request)
- A Guide to Venture Capital Term Sheets, (reproduced by kind permission of The British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association. For further information visit www.bvca.co.uk)
A Guide to Venture Capital Term Sheets (1,863 KB)
- Confidentiality Agreements for use with potential investors, business partners and customers
- An Essential Guide covering the best way to compile a comprehensive set of due diligence materials for prospective investors
Our understanding of the VC community enables us to advise you on what they are looking for when considering potential investments, for example:
- Top tips from the inside – the venture capitalist’s perspective
- What works and what doesn’t
- Be prepared
- Compiling effective due diligence materials for prospective investors
- Business plan/pitch documents
- How to make (or break) your chances of success
- The Power of Persuasion – top tips
Who is Mishcon Invest aimed at?
MISHCON INVEST is aimed at early stage and high growth businesses looking to raise seed capital or development capital from the Venture Capital community or Business Angels.
How much does the Mishcon Invest legal offering cost?
The initial consultation and suite of sample documents is free.
Why do I need Mishcon Invest?
In these unprecedented economic times, access to funding is extremely challenging. We believe that with our help, you can position your business to maximize your chances of success and set yourself apart from the crowd.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you and answer any questions you have about the product and explain the next steps.