Israel’s economy has been transformed from predominantly state-centred to a mixed economy over recent years. As a result of stabilisation measures and reform, the country is attracting considerable foreign investment and increasing numbers of Israeli companies are investing in the UK and Europe.
Our Israel Group, consisting of lawyers from a wide variety of disciplines, provides a seamless service to numerous Israeli institutions, companies and entrepreneurs wishing to do business internationally, as well as those expanding their operations into Israel.
- Betting & Gaming
- Corporate Finance
- Dispute Resolution/Arbitration
- Immigration and Employment
- Information Technology and Outsourcing
- Intellectual Property
- Investment Funds
- Life Sciences & Biotech
- Real Estate
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Strategic Global Investments Plc on its first pre-IPO financing deal, with Israeli company Tadsec Advanced Homeland Security Technologies Ltd. The Firm also advised SGI on the Facility Agreement and Warrant Instruments granted to them by Tadsec. SGI provided a loan facility to Tadsec, which is a spin off company of the well-known Israeli defense company Tadiran
- Gold Frost Ltd, an Israeli designer, developer and distributor of kosher food products, on its admission to AIM with a market capitalisation of approximately £18.5 million and with a placing of £4.5 million
- The University of Haifa and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem on potential claims arising out of an anti-Israeli boycott by The Association of University Teachers in 2005 and a second boycott by Nafthe in 2006.