Nadim is a Partner in the Corporate department and is Head of the Private Equity group.
He has significant experience in private equity, with a core focus on advising founders and management teams on buy-outs and growth capital investments. He also has a wealth of experience advising dynamic corporates on mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings and joint ventures. In addition, Nadim has a focus on advising non-institutional investors of private capital.
Nadim is active in the hospitality, leisure, consumer, and retail industries, being a member of the Advisory Board of KERB, which incubates and accelerates some of London's most exciting and innovative street food businesses. He also undertakes significant work in the business services sector.
One of Nadim's key interests is around purpose-driven businesses. He is a core member of the Mishcon Purpose team, helping clients to navigate the interconnected considerations of purpose, sustainability, and ESG issues.
Within Mishcon, Nadim is one of the Firm's Training Principals and is Co-Chair of the Steering Committee on Race, a key component of the Firm's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Advising management of Corndel on the MBO backed by THI Investments.
- Advising management of Spy Alarms on the MBO backed by Phoenix Equity Partners.
- Advising management of Fox International on a tertiary MBO backed by BDT.
- Advising CityFibre on their equity arrangements with Goldman Sachs and Antin.
- Advising the founders of KERB Food on the investment by a family office to fund the KERB Seven Dials Food Market.
- Advising management of Evolution Funding on the MBO backed by LDC.
- Advising management of Digital Barriers on the MBO backed by Volpi Capital.
- Advising management of Linpac with respect to the EUR 450 million acquisition by Klöckner Pentaplast.
- Advising the management of Direct Ferries on the buyout backed by LivingBridge.
- Acting for the founder of triyoga on its equity fundraising.
- Acting for management of Fox International, on a secondary buyout backed by Mayfair Equity Partners and Next Wave Partners.
- Advising Piper PE on its investment in Frame and its disposal of Weird Fish.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Dundas & Wilson LLP
Senior Associate, Dundas & Wilson LLP