Nadim is a Partner in the Corporate department and a member of the Private Equity group.
He has significant experience in private equity, with particular expertise in advising private equity investors and management teams on buy-outs and group reorganisations. He also has a wealth of experience advising dynamic corporates on mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings and joint ventures.
Nadim's private equity expertise attracts a variety of clients, from entrepreneurs to international listed companies. He is active in the leisure, consumer, and retail industries. He also undertakes significant work in the business services sector, with recent instructions from recruitment and food service entities.
- Advising Piper PE on its investment in Frame and its disposal of Weird Fish.
- Advising management of Digital Barriers plc on the MBO backed by Volpi Capital.
- Advising management of Linpac with respect to the EUR 450m acquisition by Klöckner Pentaplast.
- Advising the management of Direct Ferries on the buyout backed by LivingBridge
- Acting for triyoga on its equity fundraising
- Acting for Europe's largest privately owned fishing tackle company, Fox International, on a secondary buyout backed by Mayfair Equity Partners and Next Wave Partners, for £50 million
- Acting for the shareholders of New & Lingwood on its sale to POP Capital
- Advising Enotria Winecellars on the acquisition of Coe Vintners
- Advising Bidvest on the acquisition of Cimandis from private equity owned Sandpiper
- Acting for BlueGem Capital Partners on the secondary MBO of Enotria from LivingBridge
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Dundas & Wilson LLP
Senior Associate, Dundas & Wilson LLP