Karine is an Associate in the Private Equity group. She has a wide range of experience in UK and cross-border corporate transactions including private mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings and corporate advisory work.
Karine trained at the Firm and has previously acted for clients in civil litigation. Karine studied both English and French laws and is a native French speaker.
- Advised the principal sellers of Calastone, the world's largest funds network, on the sale of a majority stake to The Carlyle Group.
- Advised management on the sale of Corndel to THI Investments.
- Advised Synechron Holdings Inc on its acquisition of Citihub Limited.
- Advised Scottish Equity Partners and Business Growth Fund on their sale of Workshare Technology Holdings to Litera Microsystem (a portfolio of Hg Capital).
- Acted for a French shipowner on the sale of its fleet of 16 vessels for approximately US$250 million.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
BPP Law School, Legal Practice Diploma
University of Essex and University of Toulouse Capitole 1 (France), Double degree in English and French Laws (LLB/Maitrise)