Elliot is a Partner in the Real Estate department.
He has extensive experience advising developers, entrepreneurial landowners, investors, commercial landlords, corporate occupiers, and technology and life science companies on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions with particular areas of expertise including:
- renewable energy projects;
- strategic land development;
- commercial landlord and tenant;
- the acquisition of land for commercial and residential development;
- real estate aspects of international expansion into the UK.
Elliot is ranked as a rising star in Legal 500 2023.
- Acting for a leading solar and storage developer on the UK's largest solar PV transaction by capacity.
- Dealing with all property aspects of renewable energy projects, including site acquisition, project funding arrangements, and providing commercial and legal support for strategic exits.
- Acting for landowners and developers on land development opportunities, including promotion agreements and hybrid option agreements.
- Advising national and international businesses on property elements of corporate acquisitions or exit strategies.
- Acting for science and technology park owners and occupiers in relation to strategic land purchases, development projects, and lettings.
- Negotiating leases and pre-letting arrangements for growth companies looking for space, especially in Cambridge and London.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Taylor Vinters LLP
Senior Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Trainee, Taylor Vinters LLP
Paralegal, Eversheds Sutherland
Nottingham Law School, LPC
University of East Anglia, Law