Elle is an Associate in the Real Estate department.
She advises clients on a wide range of transactions, including investment and development acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters (acting for both landlords and tenants) and property financing, with experience in the retail, office, industrial and student housing sectors. She also assists the Corporate team with Real Estate due diligence.
Elle completed her training contract with Mishcon de Reya LLP before qualifying in September 2022. Prior to this, she was a Paralegal within the Real Estate department.
- Acquisition and financing of a prime central London asset and subsequent re-gear of lettings/vacant space
- Acquisition of a portfolio of industrial assets and subsequent management work
- Acting on the sale of two developed distribution centres
- Acting for a major residential developer on its commercial lettings
- Acting for a large student housing provider on several acquisitions and financings
- Acting on the financing of 16 luxury care homes (acting for Lender)
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Paralegal, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Paralegal, Hogan Lovells International LLP
Assistant Conveyancer, Shoosmiths LLP
University of Leeds, Classical Civilisation