Sarah is a member of the Finance department. She is an experienced finance lawyer whose practice focuses on domestic and cross-border debt financings, advising corporates, investors, developers, banks, funds and other financial institutions from a variety of industries and countries. Her work comprises property acquisition and development finance, corporate acquisition finance and general corporate lending, in which context she advises on all aspects of bilateral and syndicated finance and guarantee, security and inter-creditor issues. Sarah also has considerable experience of acting on restructuring and enforcements.
- Acting for the lender of fixed rate facilities in the region of £180m to fund the re-development of one of the City's most iconic buildings
- Advising the borrower of facilities of £90m to fund the acquisition of a portfolio of properties in the UK.
- Acting for the syndicated lenders of a circa £52m property acquisition and development facility to finance the development of a higher education facility in London comprising teaching and student accommodation
- Advising a luxury fashion brand on a circa €170m revolving credit facility provided by a multi-bank-club
- Advising an investment fund lender, arranger and security agent on a circa £85m property development facility to finance the speculative construction of a brand new state-of-the-art office development in central London
Legal Director, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Hammonds Llp (now Squire Patton Boggs) (qualifying August 2007)
College of Law (Birmingham) Lpc
Llb English and French laws