A flotation or any other corporate finance transaction is a rare event for most client companies. We understand this - it is not just another deal and nor do we treat it as such. While certain aspects of any deal will be standard, others will require the kind of crafting that an experienced team like ours offers.
Most of the work undertaken by the Corporate department has an international element and we are adept at working with and project coordinating an international team of advisers.
In addition to UK companies, the department has floated companies from the US, India, Israel, Cyprus, Bermuda, BVI, Zimbabwe, South Africa, the Channel Islands, EU countries and other jurisdictions worldwide.
We have extensive experience of advising on the admission of companies on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange and AIM. We have also advised on Euronext, ISDX, CISX,TSX and the Irish Stock Exchange.
We regularly advise UK and overseas companies, founder/selling shareholders, nominated advisers and brokers on all corporate finance transactions, including:
- Flotations (including reverse takeovers)
- Take privates including MBOs
- Secondary and tertiary fund raising: placings, open offers and rights issues
- Private placements: including pre-IPO fundraisings
- Flotation planning: assessing the merits of alternative funding structures and formulating a flotation action plan
- Acting for Tiziana Life Sciences in the AIM reverse takeover to acquire Tiziana Pharma Limited, a developer of novel therapeutics for cancer including metastatic cancers.
- Acting for the shareholders of Stride Gaming plc in connection with admission of the company to AIM.
- Advising IBEX Global Solutions PLC ("IBEX"), on the placing and admission to trading of its shares on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. Following the placing, IBEX was valued at circa $90 million, with the flotation raising gross proceeds of circa $22.5 million for IBEX and its largest shareholder, The Resource Group.
- Advising Digital Globe Services, Ltd, the online advertising group on the admission to trading of its shares on AIM.
- Acting for Vesuvius Limited, in its capacity as major shareholder, in relation to the admission to AIM of Rightster plc.
- Advising Cenkos Securities plc in its role as nominated adviser and broker on a secondary fundraise on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange, for Enables IT Group plc.
- Advising Arden Partners plc, the nomad and broker of Mirada plc, an AIM-listed software company, on its £3.5 million secondary fundraising.
- Advising Woodford Investment Management LLP in relation to its various investments in IPOs and secondary fundraisings on AIM.