The true victors in M&A will be those who apply both sound negotiating tactics and the latest digital technologies to their processes; whether for digital or traditional deals. They will be able to get to better insights faster, run a smoother process and extract more value from their M&A.
This session brings together leading academics and M&A practitioners to provide real world examples of how to turn competitive advantage from theory to practice.
Andrew Rimmington, Corporate and M&A Partner at Mishcon de Reya (Chair)
Professor Paul Willman, Academic Director: Executive Programmes at London School of Economics
Nick West, Chief Strategy Officer at Mishcon de Reya
The Art of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Why are M&A Negotiations Hard?
- The Power of Persuasion
- The Strategy, Tactics and Ideas for Successful Deal Execution
- Secrets to Successful M&A Integration
The Science of Mergers & Acquisitions
- How Technology is changing the M&A Process
- Making a Smart Decision: How to Choose the Right Solution for Your Needs
- How to Evaluate Software Vendors
NOTLaw is Mishcon de Reya’s programme which aims to inspire beyond the business of the law and help leaders shape their organisations and the future of their industry.
The Mishcon de Reya M&A team is ranked as a leading practice in Legal 500 2018 and Chambers & Partners 2019. For further information on our services please click here.