Arham is an Associate in the International Arbitration team in the Dispute Resolution department.
He has experience assisting with commercial and investor-state disputes across the oil and gas, pharmaceutical and construction industries. He has participated in proceedings conducted before major arbitral institutions including the ICC and LCIA and before the High Court.
- Acting in a London-seated LCIA employment arbitration on behalf of a global consultancy firm regarding breach of restrictive covenants.
- Acting in a London-seated LCIA commercial arbitration on behalf of an oil & gas contractor relating to the provision of drilling services and VAT payments.
- Acting in High Court proceedings in defence of a foreign lawyer in relation to a claim of unlawful means conspiracy and pursuing a Part 11 claim to dispute the Court's jurisdiction.
- Acting in a Stockholm-seated ICC commercial arbitration on behalf of a steel pipe plant manufacturer regarding a breach of contract claim.
- Acting in High Court proceedings in defence of a pharmaceutical company and its founder in relation to an AA 1996 challenge to a PCA Award from an investor-state arbitration.
Paralegal/PA, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Paralegal, Scarmans Solicitors
University of Law, LPC & MSc in Law, Business and Management
University of Kent, Bachelor of Laws with Honours (LLB Hons)