Christia is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department and has a broad range of experience advising on mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings, joint ventures and reorganisations. Her practice covers a variety of sectors, including technology, life sciences, consumer and real estate.
Christia is bilingual in Greek and English and initially trained, qualified and worked as a lawyer in Cyprus before starting her career in London in 2015. Her multi-jurisdictional background has proven particularly useful in cross-border transactions which she regularly undertakes working alongside overseas counsel.
Christia is particularly keen on strengthening her relationship with Greek/Cypriot businesses based across the UK, Greece and Cyprus.
- Advising a health-tech company on its £30m Series B investment.
- Advising on the multi-jurisdictional restructuring of a biotech group.
- Advising on the sale and pre-sale restructuring of a leading drone based inspection and data services provider.
- Advising an online ticket company on its £3m seed investment.
- Advising estate agent and property consultant company on multiple acquisitions.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Associate, Joelson LLP
Trainee & Solicitor, Cyprus
University College London, Corporate & Commercial Law LLM
University of Reading, Law LLB