Stephanie is a Managing Associate in the Singapore office.
She advises on succession and wealth structuring for international individuals and families, including UK tax planning. She has experience with advising on cross-border estate and wealth planning, the creation, tax treatment and governance of trusts across multiple jurisdictions, the preparation of Wills covering assets in multiple jurisdictions, and on UK residence and domicile issues.
Stephanie grew up in Singapore and qualified as a solicitor in the UK. Her background and personal experience of living and working in different countries gives her a deeper understanding of the different cultural dynamics and international concerns that her clients face.
Stephanie holds the STEP Advanced Certificate in UK Tax for International Clients, and is an affiliate member of STEP.
- Advised an international family on the tax-efficiency of a historic offshore trust structure.
- Advised a UK resident non-domiciled settlor of an offshore trust on the UK tax treatment and subsequent restructuring of various loan and investment arrangements within the trust structure.
- Pre-arrival planning advice for UHNW individuals relocating to the UK.
- Advising on tax planning and wealth structuring for international individuals and families.
- Assisting in the creation of trusts across multiple jurisdictions as part of general estate planning, wealth structuring and asset protection advice.
- Assisting individuals with Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, and advising on cross-border estate planning, probate and the application of the EU Succession Regulations.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Stevens & Bolton LLP
Solicitor, Macfarlanes LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Macfarlanes LLP
University of Leeds, Law LLM (Senior Status)
University of Leeds, English BA (Hons)