Stephanie is a Managing Associate in the Singapore office.
She advises on UK tax planning, cross-border succession and wealth structuring for high net worth and ultra high net worth international individuals and families. A great deal of her work has an international component and she regularly advises non-UK domiciled and non-UK resident clients. Stephanie has extensive experience with advising on UK pre-arrival planning, UK property structuring, cross-border estate and wealth planning, the creation, tax treatment and governance of trusts across multiple jurisdictions, the preparation of Wills covering assets in multiple jurisdictions, and UK residence and domicile issues. She is a member of Mishcon's Luxury Assets Group and leads the Mishcon Women in Wealth Group which supports female holders of private wealth and their advisers. Stephanie grew up in Singapore and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales.
Stephanie holds the STEP Advanced Certificate in UK Tax for International Clients and is an affiliate member of STEP. She was recently listed in the Private Client Global Elite Directory 2022/23 for Singapore.
Stephanie is a partner of the WealthiHer network.
- Advised an international family on the tax-efficiency of a historic offshore trust structure.
- Advised a UK resident non-domiciled settlor of an offshore trust on the UK tax treatment and subsequent restructuring of various loan and investment arrangements within the trust structure.
- Pre-arrival planning advice for UHNW individuals relocating to the UK.
- Advising on tax planning and wealth structuring for international individuals and families.
- Assisting in the creation of trusts across multiple jurisdictions as part of general estate planning, wealth structuring and asset protection advice.
- Assisting individuals with Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, and advising on cross-border estate planning, probate and the application of the EU Succession Regulations.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Stevens & Bolton LLP
Solicitor, Macfarlanes LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Macfarlanes LLP
University of Leeds, Law LLM (Senior Status)
University of Leeds, English BA (Hons)