Daniel is an experienced corporate lawyer with over 10 years' experience advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings, joint ventures and restructuring.
Daniel's clients include a variety of business types including business owners, equity investors and corporates across a wide range of sectors but with a particular focus on financial technology, software and e-commerce; commercial property; life sciences; hospitality & retail and oil and mining.
Daniel has a wealth of experience handling transactions both in the UK and cross border.
Daniel is a mentor for the start-ups taking part in MDR Lab and for the firm's M:Tech programme offering mentoring, guidance and legal advice for early-stage tech companies.
- Advised the sellers of Devitt Insurance, the UK's leading motorhome and top-four motorcycle insurance broker, on its sale to Gallagher.
- Advised Advanced Computer Software Group Limited on its acquisition of Clear Review and separate acquisition of Cloud Trade Technologies Limited.
- Advised Artlogic, a leader in software solutions for art galleries, collectors, and artists, on its strategic investment from Cove Hill Partners a US based, private equity firm.
- Advised Brookfield on the £330 million purchase of seven UK retail park sites from Hammerson plc.
- Advised Fusion Students on the £315 million sale of four purpose built student accommodation sites across the UK to Lone Star a US based, private equity firm.
- Advised Tiziana Life Sciences in the AIM reverse takeover to acquire Tiziana Pharma Limited, a developer of novel therapeutics for cancer including metastatic cancers.
- Acting for Canouan Development Corporation Limited in relation to the buyout of a joint venture partner and new joint venture arrangements relating to the ownership and development of the Island of Canouan in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Advised Israeli listed company Frutarom Industries Limited on numerous acquisitions, including New Zealand based Taura Natural Ingredients for $70 million
- Advising selling shareholders on the buy-out of Zedra backed by Corsair Capital.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, SSE Plc (On secondment)
Solicitor, Dundas & Wilson LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Dundas & Wilson LLP
The College of Law, York, LPC
University of Birmingham, Law (LLB)