Daniel is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department. He advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity capital markets and private equity. His experience includes advising on both UK and cross border transactions and property-related corporate work.
Since joining the firm in November 2013, Daniel has advised a range of clients, including high profile entrepreneurs, small business owners and international companies. He has experience in a number of sectors, including: property, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals and technology.
- Advised Israeli-listed company Frutarom Industries Ltd, one of the world's 10 leading companies in the field of flavours & fragrances, on the $70m acquisition of Taura Natural Ingredients Holdings Ltd, a global ingredients company
- Advised new client Premier Technical Services Group Plc on the acquisition of Integral Cradles Ltd, a leading cradle installation company based in London
- Acted for Tiziana Life Sciences in the AIM reverse takeover to acquire Tiziana Pharma Limited, a developer of novel therapeutics for cancer including metastatic cancers
- Acted for Victory Electronic Cigarettes Corporation on the acquisition of Ten Motives Limited, a UK based e-cigarette company, for US$104 million
- Acted for BlueGem Capital Partners on the secondary MBO of Enotria, a full-service wine and spirits company, from Isis Equity Partners and acted for Enotria on its subsequent acquisition of Coe Vintners
- Advised Endless LLP on its MBO of Cinesite.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, SSE Plc (On secondment)
Solicitor, Dundas & Wilson LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Dundas & Wilson LLP
The College of Law, York, LPC
University of Birmingham, Law (LLB)