Whether you are looking to sell in the next 12 months, or the next 5 years, planning your exit early can pay dividends in driving the best market valuation for your company. This workshop is designed to help owner-managers of fast-growing businesses plan for maximising the sale price of their business in the future.
- Timing a sale
- Valuing your business
- Exit planning: identifying potential buyers and positioning
- Increasing multiples
- The sale process
- Legal planning and process
- Preparing for exit and the path ahead
- Jane Gomez, Consultant at The Supper Club and Prelude Group
- Caroline Belcher, Partner and Head of Exit Planning Practice at Cavendish Corporate Finance LLP
- Nick Davis, Partner and Head of Corporate at Mishcon de Reya LLP
When: Wednesday 15 November 2017, 8.30am - 10.30am
Where: Africa House, 70 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6AH (View map)
For more information or to attend this event please contact us.
A part of this year's Leap 100 programme, the Leap Academy sessions offer an opportunity to gain in-depth understanding and practical advice to help you navigate the legal challenges and opportunities of fast-growth. For more information on The Leap or if you would like to raise your company's profile on The Leap Hub or in City A.M. please contact us by clicking here.