We recognise that SMCR implementation looks very different depending on the nature and size of your firm and/or what role(s) and responsibilities you will individually have.
We can advise on all elements of SMCR implementation and operation, including:
- scoping Senior Manager and Certified Person populations;
- papering necessary Statements of Responsibilities, job descriptions, amended employment contracts, amended policies and procedures and sense-checking and advising on governance structures;
- providing guidance notes on key elements of SMCR with members of our team on standby to address any specific questions;
- providing a comprehensive suite of template documents that can be adapted by clients for their use as required across each of the elements of SMCR;
- providing training materials and provision of active training sessions for Senior Managers, Certified Persons and Code of Conduct staff;
- advising on the ever increasing intersection of employment law and conduct risk from a regulatory perspective, including reputational protection and executive remuneration consequences and structuring;
- providing bespoke advisory services to individual Senior Managers about ensuring they comply with their Duty of Responsibility and protecting their reputations in the face of heightened personal accountability; and
- drawing on and incorporating advice and assistance from our specialist practitioners in Brand Management; Reputation Management; White-Collar Defence; and Investigations.
For more information please contact our SMCR team.