Ensuring your team has access to relevant and tailored development opportunities can be difficult, expensive and time consuming. Our HR Professionals Programme is tailored specifically to assist the development of your HR professionals at different stages of their career. The programme consists of two courses: HR Foundations and Aspiring HRD.
The HR Professionals Programme is designed to give those who are at the beginning of their HR careers a thorough understanding of the employment law essentials. The programme covers:
- Employment status – why is it important
- Contracts of employment – knowing your T&Cs
- Family leave – navigating the maze
- Sickness absence – how to manage the pitfalls
- Equality and diversity – the framework
Termination / Post-Termination of Employment
- Dismissals – practice and procedure
- Settlement agreements - what you need to know
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Matt Wood.
Our Aspiring HRD Programme is aimed at experienced HR Managers and consists of a series of seminars, covering: Technology and the Changing Workforce; Skills for HRDs; and HR Manager, What Next. The small group format allows for networking and exchange of ideas in a relaxed setting.
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Laura Penny