Moustapha is a Managing Associate in the Tax and Wealth Planning team. His practice areas combine advising on corporate and personal tax and his clients include individuals, entrepreneurs, trusts and corporate entities in both the UK and overseas, whom he advises on a range of taxation, trust issues and estate planning issues.
Moustapha also advises on philanthropy and the establishment of charities, whether by way of charitable trusts, companies limited by guarantee or charitable incorporated organisations.
He completed his training contract at Mishcon de Reya and spent time in the Real Estate, Corporate Tax, Private Tax & Wealth Planning and Commercial Litigation departments before joining the Tax and Wealth Planning team.
- Advising individuals, companies and trustees on tax issues relating to the purchase, holding and sale of shares, real estate and other significant assets.
- Advising families on international relocations.
- Providing advice to individuals and companies on tax residence under both domestic law and double tax treaties based on the OECD Model Convention.
- Assisting with the establishment of a number of high profile charities, and assisting trustees put in place governance documents.
- Assisting individuals with Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising on succession planning.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
University of Law, LPC
King's College London, LLM (focused on International Tax)
Brunel University, Law LLB