Mishcon de Reya's Finance and Banking Team and Outer Temple Chambers are delighted to invite you to a panel discussion on the future of cryptocurrency disputes.
The cryptocurrency boom has revolutionised the financial and digital landscape. Regulation of digital currencies, however, has not kept pace with its rapid development and the extreme price fluctuations are giving rise to an increasing number of civil lawsuits. Our panel of experts will examine two cryptocurrency case studies and the challenges and legal issues that arise, while considering how cryptocurrency litigation and regulation may evolve in the coming years.
This event is relevant for those working in financial services, investments and cryptocurrency investment platforms.
- Andrew Spink KC, Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
- Helen Pugh, Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
- Guy Wilkes, Partner, Mishcon de Reya
- Henry Farris, Partner, Mishcon de Reya
- Stephanie Melone, Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Note: Registration has now closed.