Stephanie is an Associate in the Finance and Banking Disputes group, specialising in complex financial services litigation and general commercial disputes.
Stephanie has acted on a number of high-profile civil cases, both for individuals and corporates. She has assisted clients in relation to claims of financial mis-selling; fraudulent conspiracy; breach of warranty; and shareholders disputes. She also has experience working on general commercial dispute resolution matters conducted in the United Arab Emirates.
Stephanie is a member of the London Solicitor Litigation Association and is part of the firm's Hotels sector group.
- Acting for a Luxembourg entity and successfully defending claims that the purchase of shares from a Bulgarian telecommunications provider at €330 million were rigged (LIC Telecommunications SARL & Anor v VTB Capital PLC & Ors  EWHC 1747 (Comm)).
- Acting for Duet Group Ltd in Commercial Court proceedings brought by Barthélemy Holdings LLC. These proceedings were part of a wider dispute, with claims in Luxembourg, France and the US, all arising in connection with complex loan arrangements put in place by Colony Capital.
- Acting for shareholders in their claims regarding the corrupt sale of an African bank.
- Acting for individuals accused of fraudulent misrepresentation and breach of warranty in the sale of an national infrastructure business to a multi-national corporation.
- Acting for clients in respect of the mis-selling of financial products such as interest rate hedging products.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Davidson & Co Legal Consultants, Dubai (UAE)
University of Nottingham, Law (LLB)