Mishcon de Reya Asia Group presented a live panel discussion on the impact of Brexit on Asian Business on Tuesday 27 October 2020 .
The panel discussed:
- what the landscape looks like now
- what impact having a negotiated/non negotiated exit from Europe will have on Asian businesses; and
- where the challenges and opportunities are for Asia business
- Chair: Gary Miller, Head of Mishcon Asia Desk
- Tim Skeet, Senior Adviser, Bank of China UK Branch and Chairman of the International Capital Market Association, UK Region
- Matthew Rous, Chief Executive, China Britain Business Council
- Sebastian Remøy, Executive Vice President, KREAB Worldwide
- Tahirah Ara, Managing Partner, Mishcon LLP Singapore and Head of Asia
- Sarah Houghton, Head of Mishcon Competition Group
Mishcon Academy: Digital Sessions are a series of online events, videos and podcasts looking at the biggest issues faced by businesses and individuals today.