In the box below, please type your tweet. It should be a maximum of 280 characters.
- If you are adding a photo please ensure you own the copyright of that image and consider whether it is appropriate to gain permission of anyone featured.
- If you are tweeting about an outlet or an individual, it is 'best Twitter practice' to make them aware by including their 'Twitter handle' where possible. This is their Twitter address – eg Mishcon's handle is @mishcon_de_reya, The Lawyer Mag's handle is @TheLawyermag. Most companies' websites contain their Twitter handle, or you can usually find handles for companies and individuals by doing a Google search for [their name +] their company + twitter. It's not a problem if you can't find or don’t know the Twitter handles of the company or individual you are tweeting about, just type the tweet out normally.
- You can use hashtags for topical words or phrases – eg '10 ways to protect your company from #cybercrime' - this will group your tweet with all other tweets from other accounts that have used the same hashtag, giving it more exposure on Twitter.
- You can include hyperlinks to articles by simply copy and pasting them as you would do normally. You can use Bit.ly to shorten the hyperlink to save on character count. Click here for further details.
- Remember that a tweet from Mishcon's central account represents the company, not an individual point of view, and so it is best to avoid any overly political or opinionated comments, however these will be captured through the portal.
Submit your tweet
- It may not always be possible to submit your tweet at the time requested.
- While the wording used in your proposed tweet will be adhered to where possible, it may be amended slightly to improve clarity or remove any potentially controversial references. You will be contacted if the tweet needs significantly amending.
- You will be notified if your tweet is unsuitable to be published.