Join us as we discuss the latest strategic threats and incidents that cyber security leaders need to be aware of.
The second quarter of 2021 saw some interesting developments, including:
- Following on from our previous discussion of the Colonial Pipeline attack itself, the recovery of the ransom
- Scammers using legacy protocols to circumvent MFA
- Exploit Kits raising their heads again
- What the recent Cl0P ransomware arrests tell us about enforcement against these groups
We discuss what all of these mean for corporate cyber security strategy, and what steps should be taken to account for these developments.
This is a must-attend session for cybersecurity decision makers looking to:
- Be 'threat-led' in your approach and prioritise defences against specific types of attack
- Justify business decisions on cyber security changes, technology or services
- Respond authoritatively to enquires from business leadership
Joining Mark Tibbs, Cyber Intelligence Director, and Adam Lorimer, Cyber Manager, to discuss this topic will be Kimberley Bromley, from Digital Shadows.