Nadim is a Partner in the Corporate department and is Head of the Private Equity group.
He has significant experience in private equity, with a core focus on advising founders and management teams on buy-outs and growth capital investments. He also has a wealth of experience advising dynamic corporates on mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings and joint ventures. In addition, Nadim has a focus on advising non-institutional investors of private capital.
Nadim is active in the hospitality, leisure, consumer, and retail industries, being a member of the Advisory Board of KERB, which incubates and accelerates some of London's most exciting and innovative street food businesses. He also undertakes significant work in the business services sector.
One of Nadim's key interests is around purpose-driven businesses. He is a core member of the Mishcon Purpose team, helping clients to navigate the interconnected considerations of purpose, sustainability, and ESG issues.
Within Mishcon, Nadim is one of the Firm's Training Principals and is Co-Chair of Mishcon's Race Equity Committee, a key component of the Firm's Equity, Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Advising the shareholders of MailManager on its sale to Ideagen Plc.
- Acting for Triyoga on its merger with United Fitness Brands.
- Advising management of Feelunique on its sale to LVMH/Sephora.
- Acting for management of Duco on the MBO backed by Nordic Capital.
- Advising Trimountain Partners on its investments in ABCA Systems and Red Driving School.
- Acting for the management of Xceptor on the initial MBO and subsequent secondary buy-out led by Astorg.
- Advising the founder and management team on the secondary buy-out of Seraphine, led by Mayfair Equity Partners.
- Acting for management of Fox International with respect to the secondary and tertiary buy-outs led by Mayfair Equity Partners and BDT Capital Partners, respectively.
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Partner, Dundas & Wilson LLP
Senior Associate, Dundas & Wilson LLP