Simon is an Associate in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial real estate matters. He has particular expertise in high value investment sales and acquisitions and commercial (including mixed use) development projects.
Simon advises a broad range of clients, ranging from quoted corporates and UK and overseas property companies, through to ultra-high net worth individuals, family offices and property entrepreneurs.
Clients value his commercial aptitude and entrepreneurial mindset which underpin the strategic advice he delivers. Simon is well-connected internationally and often facilitates important introductions for his clients.
He regularly advises clients including: Ocubis; Capital & Counties Properties PLC; Structadene; Matterhorn Capital; Mansford Real Estate LLP; Foxtons Group PLC; Bourne Capital; and Maya Capital LLP.
- Portfolio acquisitions for Mansford Real Estate LLP and other institutional funds.
- £130 million sale of 431-451 Oxford St, London W1 and £120 million sale of a portfolio of private hospitals.
- Purchase of Spanish Institute's headquarters at 102 Eaton Square, Belgravia, London SW1.
- Purchase of multi-let office developments at 77-95 Victoria St, London SW1 and 150 Holborn, London EC1.
- Purchase of 10 Lower Grosvenor Place, London SW1.
- Multiple care home development acquisitions.
- High value residential purchases and sales in London.
- Overseen Foxtons' office expansion programme, being responsible for the legal aspects of securing and opening more than 30 of their existing retail portfolio since 2008
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
BPP Law School (LPC)
University of Leeds: Law LLB (Hons)
The Manchester Grammar School