Simon is a Partner in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial real estate matters. He has particular expertise in high value investment sales and acquisitions and development projects.
Simon advises a broad client base, ranging from quoted UK corporates and international property companies, through to high net worth individuals, family offices and developers.
Clients value his commercial judgment and entrepreneurial spirit which inform his proactive approach to getting deals done efficiently. Simon is well-connected internationally and often facilitates valuable introductions for his clients and contacts.
He regularly advises clients including: Jon Hunt; Ocubis; Structadene; Matterhorn Capital; Foxtons PLC; Bourne Capital; Winston Group; Highgate Capital; Godfrey London; Toda Capital and Maya Capital.
- Portfolio acquisitions for Mansford Real Estate LLP and other institutional funds.
- £130 million sale of 431-451 Oxford St, London W1 and £120 million sale of a portfolio of private hospitals.
- Purchase of Spanish Institute's headquarters at 102 Eaton Square, Belgravia, London SW1.
- Purchase of multi-let office developments at 77-95 Victoria St, London SW1 and 150 Holborn, London EC1.
- Purchase of 10 Lower Grosvenor Place, London SW1.
- Multiple care home development acquisitions.
- High value residential purchases and sales in London.
- Overseen Foxtons' office expansion programme, being responsible for the legal aspects of securing and opening more than 30 of their existing retail portfolio since 2008
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
BPP Law School (LPC)
University of Leeds: Law LLB (Hons)
The Manchester Grammar School