Simon is a Partner in the Real Estate department, specialising in commercial real estate, with particular expertise in high value investment and development projects.
He advises a broad client base, ranging from quoted corporates and well-known property companies, through to individual entrepreneurs and family offices from around the world.
His clients value his commercial skill and proactive approach to completing deals. Simon is well-connected and often facilitates valuable introductions for his clients and contacts.
He regularly advises clients including: Jon Hunt; Ocubis; Structadene; Matterhorn Capital; Foxtons PLC; Bourne Capital; Winston Group; Highgate Capital; Godfrey London; Toda Capital and Maya Capital.
Simon was recognised by Spear's as one of the Top Recommended Property Lawyers as part of their Property Advisors Index 2020.
- Portfolio acquisitions for Mansford Real Estate LLP and other institutional funds.
- £130 million sale of 431-451 Oxford St, London W1 and £120 million sale of a portfolio of private hospitals.
- Purchase of Spanish Institute's headquarters at 102 Eaton Square, Belgravia, London SW1.
- Purchase of multi-let office developments at 77-95 Victoria St, London SW1 and 150 Holborn, London EC1.
- Purchase of 10 Lower Grosvenor Place, London SW1.
- Multiple care home development acquisitions.
- High value residential purchases and sales in London.
- Overseen Foxtons' office expansion programme, being responsible for the legal aspects of securing and opening more than 30 of their existing retail portfolio since 2008
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Mishcon de Reya
Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya
Trainee, Mishcon de Reya
BPP Law School (LPC)
University of Leeds: Law LLB (Hons)
The Manchester Grammar School