Kirti is an Associate in the Employment department. She advises employers and employees on all contentious and non-contentious employment law issues, including appointments, redundancies, unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, restrictive covenants, the Senior Managers Regime, terminations and day-to-day HR matters.
She also advises on the drafting and negotiation of employment contracts as well as settlement agreements, has handled claims in the Employment Tribunal and has also advised on the employment aspects of multi-jurisdictional corporate transactions.
Kirti is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Advised on individual and collective redundancies, including employee information and consultation obligations
- Preparing and negotiating employment contracts, staff handbooks, policies and procedures
- Advised on senior executive terminations, including drafting and negotiation settlement agreements
- Advised on the employee aspects of major regulatory investigations for employers operating in the Foreign Exchange market
- Acted for a major financial institution defending unfair dismissal and whistleblowing claims
- Advising financial institutions in relation to the Senior Managers Regime and the Certification Regime
- Providing day-to-day HR advisory advice to employers on all aspects of human resources issues, including a period spent on secondment advising in-house
- Advised on the employee aspects of asset and share purchases, including multi-jurisdictional corporate transactions
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Clifford Chance LLP
Trainee, Clifford Chance LLP (Qualified March 2013)
College of Law, Moorgate (now University of Law), LPC
London School of Economics, LLB