Jessica is a Managing Associate in the Singapore office.
She has experience of acting for international banks, financial institutions and corporate borrowers in a range of banking and financing transactions across Europe and Asia, including real estate financing, acquisition financing and debt restructurings.
- Advised senior and mezzanine lenders on a €52.8mn secured term senior facility agreement and US$20mn secured term mezzanine facility for the acquisition of an Indonesian target company and hotel in Indonesia.
- Advised a financial institution on a US$45mn secured term facility agreement for an Indonesian borrower.
- Advised a nine bank syndicate on a US$295.5mn and £133mn multi tranche dual currency term loan for a financial institution, with a PRC entity as guarantor.
- Advised a European bank on a US$1bn term facility agreement for a multinational steel producer for the purchase of an Indian steel manufacturer.
- Advised sponsors in respect of a €107mn senior facility agreement and €40mn mezzanine facility agreement and related documentation in connection with the acquisition of nine Dutch propcos owning 40 Dutch properties.
Managing Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP, Singapore
Senior Associate, Allen & Overy LLP, Singapore
Associate, Allen & Overy LLP, Singapore
Associate, Linklaters LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Linklaters LLP
Durham University, Bachelor of Laws, First Class Honours
The University of Law, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice