Stephanie is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution department.
Her experience includes acting for both claimants and defendants in commercial litigation and civil fraud matters with multi-jurisdictional elements. She specialises in obtaining and defending High Court injunctions.
Stephanie has worked on cases involving fraud, complex commercial and trust disputes, breaches of fiduciary and directors' duties and matters involving misrepresentation.
Having trained at Mishcon de Reya, Stephanie also gained significant experience acting for high net worth individuals and their businesses in the Private Contentious, Corporate, Tax, Family and Litigation departments.
Stephanie is a member of the Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
- Obtained a post-judgment freezing order for a Saudi prince in a high-profile shareholder dispute, which involved cross-unfair prejudice petitions and the assertion of sovereign immunity.
- Acted for an UHNW family in defending sham trust claims against trusts in multiple jurisdictions including Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Jersey.
- Acted for a charity and family members to successfully recover assets from a substantial estate from which they had been disinherited. The dispute concerned issues of lack of capacity, want of knowledge and approval and undue influence.
- Assisted with obtaining a worldwide asset-freezing injunction against Sheikh Saud Al-Thani, a member of the royal family of Qatar and one of the world's most prolific collectors of art and antiquities.
- Defended an individual in an alleged jewellery theft and conspiracy claim.
- Negotiated a settlement with a bank on behalf of a charitable trust in connection with fraudulent transfers.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Paralegal, Mishcon de Reya
University College London, Ancient World