The Immigration Group provides bespoke advice to many international businesses and financial organisations. We regularly collaborate with our in-house Employment team to ensure our advice is as well-rounded and informed as possible. Working with international tax advisors and private bankers, we make it possible for clients to take full advantage of the UK’s favourable taxation regime.
With experience of a diverse range of sectors, including financial, creative, media, technology and fashion, we understand the recruitment nuances in each industry and tailor our advice accordingly.
Our extensive contacts throughout the Immigration and Nationality Services in the UK, as well as those with visa issuing posts overseas, allow us to obtain exceptional and expeditious results for our clients.
The team is led by Steven Bostock under the supervision of Kamal Rahman, Head of Immigration.
- Sponsor licence applications
- Certificate of Sponsorship applications
- Advertising requirement advice
- Tier 2 visa application Advice
- Level 1 user service
- TUPE and company restructuring
- Legal right to work checks
- Compliance obligations
- Appeals and administrative review
- Indefinite leave to remain
- British citizenship applications
- Employment, Tax and Corporate advice
For further information on each of our Business Immigration services, please click here
- Advising on right to work checks and the prevention of illegal working;
- Advising on obtaining a Tier 2 sponsor licence and compliance as a Tier 2 sponsor;
- Advising on obtaining Certificates of Sponsorship including restricted certificates;
- Assisting clients when a Tier 2 sponsor licence has been downgraded or revoked by the Home Office;
- Advising migrant workers on obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship;
- Advising on applications for European nationals and family members of European nationals;
- Advising companies on the legal and commercial implications of restructuring from an immigration perspective.
- Advising on business visitor applications where there have been previous refusals;
- Applications for sole representatives of an overseas business;
- Advising on Tier 5 applications for internships;
- Advising on Van der Elst and Swiss posted workers applications.