Victoria is an Associate in the Innovation Department. She has experience of advising clients across a broad and diverse range of sectors both domestically and internationally, but particularly focuses on complex and technology transactions. She specialises in advising clients on technology and commercial contracts including: software licensing and subscription agreements, integration and channel partnership agreements, SaaS and cloud solution agreements, collaboration agreements, development agreements, cyber security transactions, web3.0, blockchain and the Metaverse.
Victoria previously worked in-house in for a FTSE 250 cyber security AI company and has a particular interest in transformative technologies.
Victoria is a member of the International Association for Artificial Intelligence and Law.
- Acting as corporate counsel for a FTSE 250 cyber security AI company, advising the business on a number of international high value, complex commercial matters including: SaaS and hybrid SaaS and on-premise Subscription Agreements, Integration Agreements, Channel Partnership Agreements, Developer Agreements, Data Processing and Transfer Agreements and Supply Chain and Procurement Agreements.
- Advising an established technology provider on the creation of a bespoke multi-party marketing arrangement involving multiple technology providers.
- Providing support to a number of early stage companies in the preparation of contractual documentation including: SaaS Subscription Agreements, hybrid SaaS and on-premise Subscription Agreements, Channel Partnership Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Developer Agreements, Integration Agreements, Website Terms and Conditions, Service Orders and Statements of Work.
- Advising a Government Supplier on the impact of international transfers of Personal Data to the United States of America.
- Supporting a client in the media sector in the preparation of a Software Development and Services Agreement.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Taylor Vinters LLP
Corporate Counsel, Darktrace
Legal Counsel, BDO LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Kambi (with secondment to Eversheds Sutherland LLP)
Paralegal, Just Group plc