Tony is a Partner in Mishcon Private.
Tony has been regularly acknowledged by the legal directories and commended for his innovative approach. He has secured many well-reported landmark victories.
Tony has been involved in many leading first instance cases and appeals over recent years, some of which are listed below. He has over 30 years litigation experience.
His cases include:
- IJL v The UK  - European Court of Human Rights
- Modahl v BAF  - sports disciplinary
- Hamilton v Al Fayed  - litigation funding rules
- Archer v Williams  - breach of confidence
- Green v Deutsche Bank  - bullying and harassment
- ITF v Hingis  - sports disciplinary
- Gill v RSPCA  - invalid will
Partner, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Articled Lawrence Graham