Tom is an Associate in the Corporate Department. He advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, management buyouts, joint ventures, shareholder relations and general corporate governance.
Since joining the firm in September 2014, Tom has acted for both private and public companies although predominantly focuses on privately owned businesses and entrepreneurs. He is particularly active in the sports industry, assisting football clubs and rights holders on both corporate transactions and corporate advisory matters.
His experience also covers a variety of additional sectors, including telecommunications, retail, entertainment, banking and fashion.
- Advising Chelsfield Partners LLP on the sale of two Central London hotels managed by Club Quarters for £180 million. The transaction involved the sale of the Luxembourg holding company to Denmark's largest pension fund.
- Advising the joint venture between The Pears Group and LaSalle Investment Management on the sale of The Notting Hill Estate to Frogmore for £215m.
- Acting for AIM listed Brightside Group plc on the £127million cash acquisition of its entire issued share capital effected by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Advising on an emergency £7million placing of new shares for Brightside Group plc.
- Acting for shareholders of a telecommunications company on its £4.2million sale in a mix of cash, earn out deferred consideration, loan notes and shares.
- Advising the management on the buyout of the developer, distributor and seller of games and playing cards from major game distributor.
- Advising All Saints Retail Limited on brand protection and IP disputes.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Penningtons Manches LLP (formerly Manches)
Associate, All Saints Retail Limited (on secondment)
Trainee, Manches LLP
BBP Law School, Legal Practice Course
King's College London, Law (LLB)