Sneha is an Associate in the Real Estate department, specialising in contentious construction law.
She has experience in dispute resolution through adjudication, conciliation, mediation, arbitration and court procedure.
Sneha also has experience in advising on construction documentation including construction contracts, professional appointments and collateral warranties.
- A developer in an adjudication in respect of non-payment of fees.
- An electrical mechanical engineering consultancy in respect of an enforcement of an adjudicator's award.
- A building and civil engineering contractor in Irish conciliation proceedings in respect of determination issues.
- A property fund in a tripartite mediation in respect of water ingress issues.
- A main contractor and its insurers in respect of a pre-action escape of water claim.
Associate, Mishcon De Reya LLP
Solicitor, A&L Goodbody
Trainee Solicitor, Plexus Law
University of Southampton, Law (LLB)