Sarah is a lawyer in the Dispute Resolution department. She specialises in banking and finance disputes and also works on general commercial dispute resolution matters.
The focus of her work is high value complex disputes, cross border injunctions, fraud, banking and general commercial disputes for both corporate clients and high net worth individuals.
Sarah has also spent time on secondment at the BBC Trust where she advised Trustees and Head of Editorial Standards on issues relating to data protection, defamation, privacy, judicial review and general public law principles.
Sarah is a member of the London Solicitor Litigation Association, the Fraud Women's Network and Inspiring Women.
- Successfully represented a Taiwanese family in the High Court in relation to the fraudulent transfer of ownership in their family company to an external third party.
- Part of a team that represented a Russian high net worth individual disputing service of proceedings in the High Court.
- Acted for family members disputing ownership of $16billion of assets held in trust in Bermuda.
- Successfully acted for a lending consortium of African banks in relation to a contractual dispute and subsequent default of lender on over $400million in assets.
- Successfully acted for leading criminal barristers in their application for permission to appeal to the Supreme Court for judicial review of the Quality Assurance Scheme for Advocates.
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Baker & McKenzie LLP
Trainee Solicitor, Baker & McKenzie LLP
Private Banking Analyst, Barclays Wealth
London School of Economics and Political Science, BSc (Hons) International Relations and History
University of Law, GDL and LPC
Articles and Publications
- Sentencing Council Guidelines on Corporate Offenders, P&OR Annual Review, January 2015
- Managing your Brand in a Crisis, Public Law Digest, January 2015
- The Future of Future Copyright, European Intellectual Property Review, Vol. 3, Issue 3