Sam is an Associate in the Corporate department. He advises on a broad range of corporate matters including international mergers and acquisitions, shareholder arrangements, joint ventures, private equity and general corporate advisory.
Since joining the firm from Allen & Overy LLP in 2014, Sam has worked on a number of UK and cross-border transactions and has advised a range of clients – from entrepreneurs and small business owners to international companies – in various sectors including technology, food and beverage, property and luxury.
- Advising the management team of Direct Ferries on the buyout backed by Livingbridge
- Advising VPS on its acquisition of Evander Glazing & Locks from Bridgepoint Development Capital and Lloyds Development Capital
- Advising the management team of Easynet on its acquisition by Interoute
- Advising Bidvest on the acquisition of Cimandis from private equity owned Sandpiper
- Advising the management team of an international cosmetics company on its sale to a Chinese conglomerate
- Advising NEO Investment Partners LLP on its acquisition of the Tom Dixon group of companies from Proventus
- Advising a leading international social media group on transactional and general corporate advisory matters
Associate, Mishcon de Reya LLP
Associate, Allen & Overy LLP
Trainee, Allen & Overy LLP
College of Law, Moorgate, LPC and LLB
College of Law, Bloomsbury, GDL
University of Oxford, MBiochem